Wednesday, April 25, 2012

One Tree Hill -- Final Episode of Series

“Against all odds and in the face of all kinds of obstacles...almost every wish in here came true. This is your secret now. Your magic. So think about your wishes... use them wisely, and only make predictions...about things you're absolutely certain will make you happy. And most importantly, don't tell a soul. Except your mom. ~Haley James Scott

Oh, I don't know. “What makes any high school special? This is where it all happened for the first time. The heartache and the happiness. All of it. Being in this hallway...feels like it was yesterday. I wake up sometimes and I miss it. But this is good. It's all still right here.” ~Brooke Davis


All the crowd singing the song “I Don’t Wanna Be” with Gavin DeGraw, especially the cast.

CROWD: “I don't wanna be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately. All I have to do is think of me and I have peace of mind. I'm tired of looking 'round rooms wondering what I've got to do. Or who I'm supposed to be I don't wanna be anything other than me I don't wanna be I don't wanna be anything Anything other than me.“


Nathan:  It's the oldest story in the world. One day you're 17 and planning for someday. And then, quietly, and without you ever really noticing...someday is today. Then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.
Haley:  We spend so much time wanting, pursuing, wishing. But ambition is good. Chasing things with integrity is good. Dreaming.
Brooke:  If you had a friend you knew you'd never see again... what would you say? If you could do one last thing for someone you love...what would it be? Say it. Do it. Don't wait. Nothing lasts forever.
Mouth:  Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want. Everything you want.
Millie:  Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true.
Quinn:  You never know where the next miracle is gonna come from.
Clay:  The next memory. The next smile. The next wish come true.
Chase:  But if you believe that it's right around the corner...
Chris:  And you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it...to the certainty of it...
Skills:  You just might get the thing you're wishing for.
Julian:  The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it.


Brooke:  So make your wish. Do you have it?
Nathan:  Good. Now believe in it.
Haley:  With all your heart.


End of the episode and the series… Goodnight Tree Hill