Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Nathan takes off his backpack, sits down and opens up a cracker jack box, taking out a small package.

Nathan:
  "Ugh, please let this be a cheat sheet."

Nathan takes a tacky bracelet out of the package.

Nathan:
  "It’s for you."

Haley:  "Stop it."

Nathan:  "Come on."

Haley:  [Sigh]

Nathan puts the bracelet on her.

Nathan:
  "Don’t say I never gave you anything."

Haley:  "Do you see this book?  Because this book is me.  I am math."

Nathan:  "What’s that supposed to mean?"

Haley:  "It’s supposed to mean that you can work your whole "I’m Nathan Scott, Mr. Big shot, scoring my touchdowns" on somebody else, because I don’t...

Nathan:  " I don’t even play football."

Haley:  "Whatever. Look, the point is at the end of the day, all your bluster and BS don’t mean anything to math because math don’t care, and neither do I."

Nathan:  "Well, does English care? ‘Cause I really suck at that, too."  ~S1/E3