Sunday, July 17, 2011

Chase:  "Today I spent an hour with Brooke Davis, and I learned something. People are gonna label you... But it's how you overcome those labels, That's what matters."

Brooke:  "I spent an hour with Chase Adams. He's a Clean Teen, and that's pretty cool!"

Peyton:  "People think they know Nathan Scott. I know I did. But, I discovered something new today. Nathan Scott is a martyr. He's also gonna be a terrific father."

Nathan:  "I spent the class with Peyton Sawyer. It reminded me what a good friend she is. I also learned that considering recent history, she's not quite ready for the whole picture thing."

Mouth:  "Some of you have met Shelly Simon, Clean Teen, but today, I got to know Shelly Simon, teen. I also asked her to prom."

Shelly:  "An hour ago I called Marvin Mc Fadden nice. He is. But I should have called him dangerous. I also said yes to prom."

Rachel:  "This is one of the best classes I've ever had. A kick-ass fifty minutes during which Bevin told me she always wanted to be a guy."

Bevin:  "I spent the hour with Rachel, and I think she learned today that I am not an idiot. This is my picture of her."

Skills:  "Over the years I've known Haley James bookworm, Haley James sarcastic girl, Haley James Scott rock star and Haley James Scott mother to be. Today I got reaquainted with just Haley, my girl friend. She get heavier too!"

Haley:  "Skills has been my friend since really young, and today I remembered why, he's a great listener, he's gonna do awesome in college, and he deserves to be on top of the world."

Glenda:  "Fifty minutes ago, I called Lucas Scott a jock. But I was wrong... he's more than one simple word, I guess we all are. Anyway I learned that Lucas is actually a lot like me. Who knew?"

Lucas:  "I wish I would have hung out with Glenda before today. Something tells me she could have been a great friend. But it's good to know there's still a little time left to do that. - Glenda! Listen would you mind taking a look at this for me? I need someone I can trust to tell me the truth."

Glenda:  "Sure, ok, Lucas Scott."

Lucas:  "Hey, today was awesome, I had a blass with you. See you tomorrow. - And I also learned her last name. - Hey, Mrs. Farell."

Glenda:  "Ok, mum, let's go."

Lucas:  "And I learned that one hour can change everything."  ~S4/E13